ITA Tunnelling Awards
This 5th edition the ITA Tunnelling Awards organized by the International Tunnelling and Underground Space Association will take place on November 18th in Miami, USA at the occasion of the 8th Annual Cutting Edge conference organized by UCA of SME and the Tunnelling Journal.
On this day, finalists will present their achievements, and describe the unique and innovative features that convinced the judges to select their projects. A broad array of the most impressive tunnelling works, as well as innovations and excellence in engineering, safety, sustainability initiatives and use of underground space, from around the world will be presented. This conference will be integrated in the course of the Cutting Edge conference.
This conference will be a unique opportunity to discover, learn and share the outstanding projects and the recent state-of-the art practices. The event will also be a day for networking, and an opportunity for global and local companies to present their services and technologies as part of our dedicated sponsoring program.
The following categories will be honored:
- Major Project of the Year - over €500M
- Project of the Year - between €50M and €500M
- Project of the Year incl. Renovation - up to €50M
- Technical Project Innovation of the Year
- Technical Product/Equipment Innovation of the Year
- Innovative Underground Space Concept of the Year
- Safety Initiative of the Year